1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volume

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bill038, Aug 27, 2004.

1. bill038

bill038 Guest

I have backed up some of my DVD's and he volume seems to be low if I play them back on my computer. I have everything turned up on the computer, but it is low. If I play them on my home system, I can turn up enough volume that they are no problem, but I like to watch them on my computer. I tried to put headphones in the dvd drive but that didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks billo

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Billo,

Welcome to aD -

I suggest that you connect your headset into your sound card in the back of your PC, you should be OK then :)

Cheers

3. bill038

bill038 Guest

Thanks much, I was just about to do that. I thought there might some setting that would raise the volume a little. Your site here is awsome and the software is great. As dumb as I am I have had no trouble backing up my dvd's. I am using tdk's 4x + and - and have had no problems. Are they all right or should I use something else?? I am hesitant about buying any more right now as I have over a hundred of the tdk's. Thanks again billo

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member