1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSHPong

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by zachier, Oct 14, 2007.

1. zachier

zachier Regular member

For some reason, I can't get VSHPong to work on my 3.52 M33-4. I followed the instruction that came with the files, but it just wouldn't work. Here's the instructions:

I'm not sure about the third step; maybe that's the reason it wouldn't work. What I did was make a vsh.txt(containing the ms0:/se...) inside the seplugins with the VSHPong.prx. Is that right? Or am I doing something wrong?

Anyway, the problem is it doesn't show up in the Recovery Menu. I go to Plugins and nothing's in there. Any ideas, guys? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I followed the directions and it works on my 3.71 M33-2 fine.

HERE is the seplugins folder with the correct files in place. Make sure you delete the old files you created and drag this to it.

Make sure your dragging it to the ROOT and not the MP_ROOT folder.

ms0:seplugins is where the folder should be.

3. x0r

x0r Guest

what is a vsh pong

4. zachier

zachier Regular member

It worked. =) Thank you very much, larrylje. So it's supposed to come with the vsh.txt? The one I downloaded didn't came with it, I thought you need to make one yourself; that's probably why it didn't work. It's all good now. Thanks again. ;)

@x0r: VSHPong is a plugin that lets you play Pong in the XMB, without interfering with the XMB itself. Search it in QJ; you should be able to get more info there.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Naw I created the vsh.txt file myself. So I duno what ya did wrong but you had something not right. Doesn't matter now anyway since it is working for you.