1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSO files to DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by CroZ24, Apr 12, 2007.

1. CroZ24

CroZ24 Member

ok, this is a really simple question, but i'm lost on it. i have burned dvds to dvd-r's many times with nero 7. It was very simple, all i had to do was drag my vso, bup files to the screen and press a button, but i had to format and lost my Nero 7 software serial and the trial version doesnt work on my computer. so all i have is cheetah. My question is, i have a bunch of vso, bup files in a folder, how do i load them in my burning software, in nero it was easy, it already made a folder for me called video_ts and audio???? cheetah doesnt and just burning the files to the dvdr doesnt work. What kind of folder do i need to make and what files go in them?

2. CroZ24

CroZ24 Member

or, if someone can recomend another burning program other than nero or cheetah thats free, to burn these files so i can watch them on my home dvd player, please let me know

3. CroZ24

CroZ24 Member

sorry, thats suppost to be VOB, IFO, Bup files....NOT VSO

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

ImgBurn. It will build an ISO in the Build mode and burn. First you need to create a folder and name it VIDEO_TS, then put all your ISO, BUP, and VOB files in it. Of course they should be from a playable source. Just tossing in odd files doesn't work for creating a playable video.

Open ImgBurn and select Build under Mode.
    Put a recordable DVD in the burner.
    Set your burn speed.
    Under Device select your drive.
    Click Browse for Folder and select the VIDEO_TS folder containing your files.
    Click the big folder to disc icon.
    Your files are put in ISO format and burned.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007