1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vx9800 mp3

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by mike7858, Dec 14, 2005.

1. mike7858

mike7858 Member

Hi how do you get mp3s on the vx9800 cell phone. i have a usb cable and a mini sd card. Can some one please help.

2. hazmatcop

hazmatcop Member

Hey, I had the 9800, now I have the 8100 w/ a 1 GB mini and the new vzw RAZR. Either way, first make sure there in the MP3 audio format, perferably thru Quick Time ( Ver. 7.0 Pro. ) then if your card is new, format it thru the phone; that function can be found in "Tools & Settings" / System / Memory / card / RT. Soft key; options~choose "Format", it should ask for a code, that's either your last 4 of Phone # or if you changed it. Then Put your card in the Reader, then into the 2.0 port on your P.C. A window may pop up w/ options, i.e. do something or do nothing. Just choose nothing. Now you've created another Drive @ "My Computer". Mine is Drive G. Select the MP3's. Flix. etc. you want on your phone and RT. click & send to that new Drive, which should be at the bottom of the list. That will send them to that Drive. When done, go to "My Computer" and open the new Dive were you'll find what you sent & folders from your card; My Flix, My Pix, My MP3's etc. Drag & Drop the File in the upropriate folder & when your done there, exit the New Drive / "My Computer" and go to your desktop & on your lower taskbar RT click that "New hardware" icon & click the Exit safely tap / click on the window (s) that may pop up to O.K. it then take out your card & put it in you Powered Off phone, turn it on & everything should end up were they belong. *Need further help or questions, feel free to e-mail me directly @ bleone9@msn.com for more convienient communications. Hope this helps & good luck ! it's a P.O.K !