1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w000h finally!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by pleb21, Jun 30, 2007.

1. pleb21

pleb21 Member

W0000h!! finally managed to sort everything out to get my FF9 onto my PSP!!

I was so happy when i found the game in my memory card and i was able to load it up! HOWEVER i started crying when after the playstation logo fades away the screen jsut stays black and nothing loads up!! Im devastated!!!

Please help any1 got any ideas?

Thanks once again

2. AhrenCort

AhrenCort Member

How long did you wait? On my FFVII I have a good eight seconds of black screen.

Either way, what firmware are you running?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  3. pleb21

pleb21 Member

im crying because i spent the last 2 nights downloading and searching forums, going through walkthroughs for nearly 4 hours none stop both nights untill my eyes started bleeding and i cud not take this psp homebrew anymore!

Ive finally got the eboot.pbp sorted from my PS1 CD and when i saw the playstation logo load up i was shouting and telling my mate on MSN that i had finally done it!! but then the game never loaded up!!! im devastated!!

I waited over 5 mintues and nothing happened.

Im running 3.40 OE.

Thanks for such quick reply!

4. pleb21

pleb21 Member

i used autopopstation 4 to make my eboot.pbp and i compresed it to number 5. Maybe this is the problem? should i try again?

im in the middle of trying AGAIN with PSX2PSP at the minute...ive wasted SO much time on this homebrew buisness i just want it to work!! Why dont it lod past the playstation sign!!

5. pleb21

pleb21 Member

THANK GOD!! its sorted!!! thank ou so much for helping me mate!! i used ps12psp and it works!! thank you thank you!