1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting for GOD OF WAR 2: Playing GHOST RIDER

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by mancerg, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mancerg

mancerg Member

As a Marvel fan, i'm the happy owner of the Ghost Rider PS2 game. Great was my surprise when i discovered that this game it's very similar to God of War!! Yess!!! I'm also a huge fan of that piece of art!!!

So, maybe tomorrow the circle will be closed and the force will be balanced, because GOW II will see the light!!! (I hope so).

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  2. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

I was just about to make a thread about this lol. I think it's a total ripoff of god of war, complete bs if you ask me but still a decent game that my kids will enjoy till god of war 2 comes out or get my hands out wink..wink.LOL

3. mancerg

mancerg Member

Some moves are almost identical with GOW (slow-motion-air-strike) and gameplay... Like someone said: "It fills the gap until GOW 2" :)

Well, my wife is totally obsessed with GOW too, so when she saw Ghost Rider, I was forced to get it as soon as possible :)

GOW was scheduled to be launched this week, i think you and me will be satisfied very soon :O)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  4. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

yup.... I can't wait