1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk With Walter for UNICEF Sponsorship

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by crmpicco, Mar 12, 2011.

1. crmpicco

crmpicco Member

Hi folks,

I’m raising money for UNICEF and the Rangers Charity Foundation using JustGiving and wondered if anyone would be willing to sponsor me for 50p (or anything you can afford).

This is for the "Walk with Walter" around the Ibrox pitch in Glasgow 19 times (one for ever trophy won by Sir Walter) with Walter Smith, Ally McCoist and Ian Durrant. Anything you can donate would be very much appreciated!

You can make a donation via my page: http://www.justgiving.com/Craig-R-Morton[.b]. It's easy, fast and totally secure. JustGiving sends your donation straight to and, if you're a UK taxpayer, automatically reclaims Gift Aid on 's behalf, making your donation go further. What’s more, JustGiving will never spam you or sell your details. I hope you’ll join me in supporting.

You can use PayPal - even easier

Thanks,
    Picco

2. crmpicco

crmpicco Member

This is just a final wee thread bump for this now that the event is on Sunday morning. Very much looking forward to this.

Anyways, for anyone that has been paid now ;) and is in a charitable nature my JustGiving URL is

http://www.justgiving.com/Craig-R-Morton

The minimum donation on JustGiving is £2, but you can pay via PayPal/Credit/Debit card. A donation of any value is very much appreciated.

3. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

no cash.. busy with the revolution.. but.. good cause.. hope the weather is nice and you manage to raise lots of cash. :)