1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

walking with dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Elayne, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Elayne

Elayne Regular member

I have tried ripping every way with smart ripper and dvd decrypter. The disc has 6 episodes and 6 chapters to each episode. When I did all files and backup, dvd2one and ifoedit didn't recognize the files. Can someone help, please. Thank you.

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Did you choose MODE > FILE > Select All and rip in DVD Decrypter ?

And what version of DVD2One did you use ?

Are you splitting to 2 discs [ the reason I ask is the curiousity over the use of IFOedit ] ?

I've not tried 'Walking with Dinosaurs' but wouldn't mind , it was a good series (quality BBC viewing)

You've managed to episode DVD's already ?

3. Elayne

Elayne Regular member

With dvd decrypter, whatever it was set in, I used. With smart ripper, I tried all the settings. I am using dvd2one 102, so I'll have to upgrade. I was going to try to use one disc instead of split. When I tried to split, I only got the first episode. I have not done an episode dvd. The size of the disc is 8g with all files. The movie is vts2(?) and I changed it to vts1, but when I used smart ripper, the file still showed vts2. Thank you for your help.I'll upgrade dvd2one now. If you do rip this movie, please let me know. Thanks again.

4. Elayne

Elayne Regular member

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I did as you said with dvd decrypter, upgraded dvd2one, ripped the file. Used ifoedit to get what I wanted and then used dvd2one and ended up with the walking with dinosaurs at 4.36. It plays good and ready to burn. Thank you for your help. Now I can go back and do the honeymooners.

5. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

: )

My job here is done !! lol