1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wall plates for my tv

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by nnishp, Mar 31, 2007.

1. nnishp

nnishp Member

Hi everyone, don't know if this is in the right section but thought it was closest. Just got myself a new bravia and have it up on the wall already but the cables are just dangling till i get them in the wall. The wall is solid brick and so i will have to channel out a section to run the cables along and then cover. Im looking for a wall plate to run all the cables through when they finally exit the wall at the tv, instead of there just being a hole that the wires come out of. I have seen them somewhere but cant remember. they look just like normal wall plates but a quite deep oon one side to enable to cables to come from behind the wall out to the front. I dont want to put individual wall plates for each cable as i am moving house soon and will do it then so for now just as long as the cables are in the wall i dont mind that they will all come through the same hole. If any one knows where i can get them (UK) then please let me know. Thanks for your help!

2. sd72667

sd72667 Regular member