1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanna make Pandora's Battery

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cd250481, Oct 9, 2007.

1. cd250481

cd250481 Member

Heres the story:

I have a spare battery and 512mb pro duo, so im deciding to create a Pandora's Battery. But here is the thing my psp is on FW 2.81, and i know you have to be on custom firmware, M33 or 1.50 (i think), so how exactly would i work my way round this.

Also in case you have to know my psp is having upgrade problems (wont go to 3.71, havent tried any other FW) due to down and upgrading, key problems (i think). So any sort of advice would be great, thanks.

2. Rav3

Rav3 Regular member

Upgrade to 3.50 and then downgrade using fanjita's downgrader :)

Or, find a friend and make a pandora's.

3. blazen92

blazen92 Regular member

sorry, but if your PSP is fully capable of being down graded, whats the use of creating a pandoras battery.

4. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

incase of a full brick and/or if one of your buddies needs to use it.

5. ColinWWW

ColinWWW Guest

Pass the word to as many friends and relatives as you can about Pandora's battery and its unbricking capabilities! I mentioned it to a guy at work and it turned out that he'd bricked his PSP ages ago, chucked it in a drawer and forgotten about it. So now he's making a PB (which I will be able to use if I brick mine!) There's obviously more incentive to buy or make one if you have a brick than if you just want install CFW :)