1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to copy VHS to DVD

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by LSHAW1, Jan 9, 2007.

1. LSHAW1

LSHAW1 Member

Using my new computer (already have the software necessary) I would like to know where I can get a cheap A/D adapter that connects one of my VCR's to 1 of the USB ports on my computer and transfer VHS tapes to my hard drive, and burn to DVD.

I have Roxio Easy Creator 9 Deluxe, Sonic My DVD, Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced and other necessary software, so I don't need the "bundle package VHS to DVD.

Where can I get the cheapest, but with good quality transfer) A/D adapter? What else would I need?

2. onya

onya Guest

LSHAW1,A couple of years ago it was reccomended to me that I buy a "grabber" aka "capture card" for the same reasons as yourself so I eventually bought an external USB device for $AUD99.00. It works quite well and is easy to use. It also came bundled with some software for editing, adding special effects etc it didn't set my world on fire, but it was ok. In no way am I reccomending this product to you but, it serves as a starting point. Use the link below to see the actual device I purchased.

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=105106

Let us know how you go.

Cheers.

3. LSHAW1

LSHAW1 Member

Sounds like it's what I need. BUT, where can I buy this product in the US of A?