1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANT TO FIND WHEN DVD WAS BURNED? ANY HELP?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by qetuo, Mar 21, 2005.

1. qetuo

qetuo Member

Hi.

I want to find a way to know when (the date) a DVD disc was burned. I have backed up some DVDs after I have created the images from the originals (not necesserily movies but other video or other files), and want to know what date these DVDs were burned.

When I look in the "properties" of a file of the disc in Windows Explorer it only gives me the date when it was modified, but not the date it was burned.

So I want to find a way that a utility (or by other means) give me the date the disc was BURNED. I want to do this without having to do any editing before burning the disc (e.g. editing of properties and info of the disc compilation). Just want to be able to find the date that the burning took place, any time later on.

Any help appreciated!

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

3. qetuo

qetuo Member

Thanks for the tip, but DVDinfoPro actually displays the date that the file contained in the media was last recorded or modified, but not the date it was recorded by me...

I assume that the only way to achieve this is to put the date myself in Nero, just before the burning process...