1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to get upto date

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Wolf873, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Wolf873

Wolf873 Member

Hey Hi

Atfer about like 5 months Im seeing many updates here. Now I was hoping that someone might point me in the right direction. From what I have seen, this 3.03-OE-C seems to be the latest version in use.

Now my Psp is a TA-082 and all those months ago, I updated my Psp to 2.71 and bin using DevHook.0.45, HENC. And now I wanna get upto the latest one there is. So....

Q1. Before I go about updating, do I need to first reformat and downgrade my Psp to 1.5?

Q2. Is this file (Link below) the best one to use to update my Fw? If not, could you give me the link to best Guide for my Psp,? 303OEC_Easy
    Even though I searched alot, didnt know which to follow.

**One more thing, I tried Ghost Rider on my current version and worked fine, seeing its a new game, Will this update be necessary?

I dont wanna risk getting my Psp bricked, so let me know of any precautions I need to take.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  2. Wolf873

Wolf873 Member

Anyone? I would really appreciate any help.

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

you know, you could of found your answers by searching but seeing as no one does that anymore, download the 2.71 ta-082 downgrader and then upgrade to 3.x oe (not sony 3.x). oh and make sure you read the readme, its not there just to look pretty and it also tells you what to do.

4. Wolf873

Wolf873 Member

Thanks for help. I did search loads of 'em and didnt knew which to follow, thats why I thought some1 might point me towards the right Guide. And I do read the readme's and they aren't always helpful.

5. yohex

yohex Guest

If your still looking for help, just watch my TA vid