1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want to know

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gamaan, Jul 26, 2007.

1. gamaan

gamaan Member

i am official psp 3.52 and the thing that i know that i can play the games from the memory without the und cds is that true or i have to pay the cds if someone know just till me what to do???

2. dcity

dcity Member

*sigh* I dont quite no how to say this, but, you cant play games from the memory card (ISO / CSO) you can only play them in custom firmware, or in official fw 1.50 using an iso loader. all firmware above 1.50 cannot play ilegaly downloaded games. Sorry buddey, but, you are going to have to wait for a downgrader to be released for 3.52.

3. Eagles18

Eagles18 Guest

wow..so u decided to upgrade to 3.52 and then ask about homebrew????

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

should mods sticky a thread about not upgrading to sony's firmware? so ppl can stop asking about ISO/CSO running on an offical FW?

5. dcity

dcity Member

I think thats not a bad idea, but there will always be noobs out there that will be... dead minded enough to go and upgrade, and start hassling forms by saying if homebrew is able to run on their psp. But, yeah, if some one can get a messege out ither on this form by sayin not to upgrade or your screwed, then there will be less people on here making threads about how to get ISO games running or somthing like that, on fw3.51.