1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want to make DVD of my favorite TV shows

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by homer801, Jun 14, 2004.

1. homer801

homer801 Member

hope this is the correct forum to post this...

I've got a bunch of avi files(divx I think) of my favorite tv show that I'd like to put on DVD+ or DVD+rw, which ever is easier. I'd also like to be able to create some kind of title or chapter page for each dvd so I could select the episod to watch. Is there a software out there that you gurus recommend?

the only way I could think of doing this right now is to hook up my set-top dvd recorder to the computer & record the shows one at a time.... this would take weeks because I have over 100 episods of this particular show...

thanks in advance

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Nerovision express 2 will do what you wish and let you create a menu so you can go to any show on the DVD.

3. homer801

homer801 Member

thanx for replying, nerovision express2 is included in nero 6.3 ultra?

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Be sure to get Nero Ultra 6, it is , in my opinion the best all around package for audio and video needs. It costs 49.00-59.00, has file conversion, cover design, recode2- a great one click dvd maker(works like shrink only much better and retains menu function),nerovision express 2, burning rom, burning express, the list goes on and on. Also ,be sure and register, and download update packages 1,2, and 4. I use several ways to burn, depending on the situation, I probably use Nero %60 of the time. Good luck....