1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to rip blu-ray discs with dual-audio

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by HimitsuSW, Nov 11, 2012.

1. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

Alright so I'm new to blu-ray ripping and i tried a couple programs. So far, none of them did what i want or at least I'm not sure what settings i need to enable and whatnot.

Basically, what i want to do is make a backup of an anime blu-ray disc. How i want to do it is rip each episode to have both the English and Japanese language with the subtitle option in one file. I also want those episodes either in 1080p or 720p without it taking a ridiculous amount of space either.

I would really appreciate some help on that, thanks in advance!

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

DDVFab or ANYDVD or both,as for amount of space conversion is your only option or get a larger hdd which you'll need anyway it don't take much to fill a 2tb drive

for the single file option most probably mkv would be the best bet or perhaps mp4 the mkv can have menu's as well

3. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

Hmm okay, well i was actually trying out DVDFab just now, it works really great. The only problem is that i tried the mkv.remux option and i can select both languages, but after i rip it, when i play the file theres no audio.

So then, i tried settings other than mkv.remux and i can only select one language (a little dot that fills blue when selected) and then the quality and audio is good.

But i really am looking for a way to have both languages + subtitles in them. That would be just perfect. Can anyone shed some light on that?