1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Help with Qcast or PS2 media reality player

Discussion in 'PS2' started by oni103, Jul 7, 2003.

1. oni103

oni103 Member

Here's my deal I have just about everything from the network adapter to the cable to connect from the computer and the Ps2. I was wondering if ps2 media reality or qcast would be the best (i've d/l both)? I have no modchip or swap magic, I'm working on action replay or gameshark. To sum it all up I want to know if it is posssible to get one these players to work on ps2 without a mod chip, I'd be willing to get one these swap discs or cheat discs out there, p.s. side question does ps2 read cdrw i forgot I don't want to be burning all this crap and it doesn't work, thx in advance all

2. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

No, the ps2 won't read cd-rw unfortunately, I've made enough coasters as it is...hehe...what exactly is it you want to play on your ps2? I know that the ps2 reality media player will play divx/xvid/oog but I haven't really studied up on qcast.

3. robert34

robert34 Guest

where did you download qcast.
    please do tell.

4. oni103

oni103 Member

Well Wulfie, I would like to play all stuff (mp3,avi,jpg,mpg), but I'll settle for movies. I think i gotta buy a swap disc though cause I just burnt action replay on cd and it is not booting up, I also got gameshark and swap magic but I haven't burnt them yet cause I'm little scared that it will go wrong. By the way Robert I got my stuff from emule, they said it's cracked but you're gonna need what I need, a pair of magic discs probably, damn this stinks!! I can't wait to madcatz media player comes out!!

5. robert34

robert34 Guest

you need a modchip to play ps2 reality or qqcast copied or gameshark copied. but you need the dongle for gameshark.

i have a ps2 with magic3.1 and i use ps2 reality player to play movies. but id like to play with qqast to play other things. can you send me qquast tuner. thanks
    send me a private message. and then ill give you my email because these spammers like sending things that should not exsist. i wish there was no such thing as spammers.