1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning about EZDVDRipper

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by RichardDe, Aug 8, 2004.

1. RichardDe

RichardDe Guest

Recently I had purchased a program namely EZDVDRipper that is supposed to rip dvd's to the various different
    formats. After purchasing it and being allowed access to the members area for the download I ended up with a
    program called EZburner.exe. Upon installation of the program I found out that this was actually Deepburner v1.1 and Freeware program. Needless to say I was very
    upset that this was not what I had purchased. The email address's are invalid and I cannot get in touch with anyone from this company. Dvd Reviews gave them a good rating...But all I can say is watchout for these scammers..There address is http://www.ezdvdclone.com...
    Richard DeVinney

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you should have checked here first. the only 2 programs you need are dvd shrink and dvd decrypter, which are both free.

3. christ93

christ93 Regular member

Dont forget to dispute the charge with you credit card company. I also use DVD Shrink and CladDVD.

4. sweetie46

sweetie46 Guest

I purchase the same software last night. I did contact my bank and is making copies of the transaction and taking them to the Federal Authorities. I work for the federal government and they told me to get as much information and the Federal Credit Union which handle me Visa is helping out also. We need to stop these scams. The contact information that they give you on the websites is no good but the email you get once they confirmed the transaction save it and give it to the proper authorities. They post on the websites that they will give a refund to unsatisfied customer within 30 days but you don't have no email or telephone number. If everyone do the same procedures then we can stop it and get them prosecuted.

5. RichardDe

RichardDe Guest

Thanks guys appreciate the info. I did get a full refund after complaining to the Worldpayment systems that they have processing there credit cards. After checking my bill they sent me I went straight to the charge source. And you are correct we need to stop scammers like these in there tracks!

6. searcher1

searcher1 Member

7. eric545

eric545 Regular member

RichardDe

Their web site is: www.ezdvdripper.com

8. searcher1

searcher1 Member