1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

warranty

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by EzyDuzIt, Apr 2, 2007.

1. EzyDuzIt

EzyDuzIt Regular member

am i right in thinking that if you break the warranty sticker and ur 360 breaks down, that microsoft will not touch the broken 360 with a barge pole? or will they just charge you for the repairs as opposed to repairing it for free?

any replys would be appreciated, especially from someone who has read the terms and conditions booklet lol, i can safely say i shall never read it out of laziness :D

thanks

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well, i figure they would just charge you, you can use some excuse like that you have a local shop that fixes them and you took it to them and they opened it to try and fix it. Or maybe you have a baby brother and he peeled it off the console. I can not see them refusing to service it at all, that is money out of their own pockets.

3. EzyDuzIt

EzyDuzIt Regular member

hmmm cheers steimy, do u know if they are obliged to repair it and then the repaired 360 comes with a new warranty? any more information would be appreciated cheers :D

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

When I sent my 360 in for repair, it came back in a whole new case, with a new Warranty Sticker, but it still had the internals. I don't know if they obligated to repair it if the sticker is damaged though.