1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wat emulator do i download to play iso game

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gdpm, Jan 28, 2007.

1. gdpm

gdpm Guest

Hi i just got done downgrading my 2.71 TA-082 to 1.5 fw

1. Now what do i do nexT??
    2. What emulator do i have to download in order to play my downloaded iso file games?

Plz help

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Upgrade to 3.03oe-c.

3. gdpm

gdpm Guest

y do i need to upgrade back up to 3.03oe-c.?
    Will the emulators still work?

4. 5lackr

5lackr Member

3.03 OE-C is a hybrid firmware. It is based off of the official 3.03 firmware but it still is capable of running homebrew. I recommend it, did mine yesterday from 3.02 OE-B -> 3.03 OE-C.

5. maDdoggnz

maDdoggnz Regular member

3.03oe-c is beter that 1.50 you can do all the stuff you would on 1.50 but also play the isos from the xmb menu and play all the new games and play psx games its a combonation of 1.50 and 3.03 you get the best of both worlds ;)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  6. gdpm

gdpm Guest

O ok thanks...

Ive been trying to find a link for it in google.
    Can any1 link the 3.03 OE-A installer they used? ive been looking for 1 for about 1 hour.

7. maDdoggnz

maDdoggnz Regular member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  8. gdpm

gdpm Guest

Sry ive been asking so much questions.
    But where can i find a toturial or a guide for 3.03 OE-C

9. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

Hey, I am a total newbie to this... but I downgraded to 1.5 from 3.03. Then I tested out a few of the nes, snes, n64 emulators to see how they worked. Things worked fairly well and I was totally excited.

Now I loaded Dark Alex's 3.03 oe-c and it registers in my system information, but I can't get any of the old emulators to work, even after deleting them and reinstalling them. How can they still work if they are based off of a 1.5 firmware? What should I be doing?

Also... if anyone can point me in the right direction to ripping my psone games into iso's/image files and being able to play those, I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!!