1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wav or mp3

Discussion in 'Audio' started by hijran, Mar 5, 2005.

1. hijran

hijran Member

hello : I have some files which i want to burn in cd and all of them is on MP3, in fact i converted from
    .ram to mp3 . I would like to know its better to burn on MP3 format or wav ? which one is better ? in terms of file size MP3 is compressed and take less space compare to wav. Is there any openion ? i would like to know pleas..

2. shiroh

shiroh Guest

even if you deceoede to wav, it will sound like the mp3.
    so there's no poit decoding unless its for a cd player.

3. hijran

hijran Member

I am burning for a cd player, and support MP3, so if its wav, will still play in cd player ? would you give
    more detail pleas ? thank you

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

if your CD player supports mp3, you can burn your mp3s as a data-cd, and you will be able to store roughly ten times as much on it. there's really no point burning them as waves. even if you want to burn just a regular audio CD, most burning softwares decoded the mp3 files to cda (cd audio) files when you burn the CD.

5. hijran

hijran Member

thanks..but what was the useage of this words ??
    F[_]CK B[_]SH!!!

I didn't expect such people like you be in here. otherwise i wouldn't ask what i need to know

6. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I hate to break it to ya, more than half of the country feels the same way. I live in California, a BLUE state. Go watch Farenheit 9/11 and learn how F'd up the Bush family really is.

This is just for you :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  7. diabolos

diabolos Guest

WTF?

SUch people, what do you mean by such people (Democrats, The out spoken, Knowlegable audiophiles, Mature free thinking AMERICANS, ...ect)? What type of people are you?

(to anyone) If you havin't seen Farenheit 9/11 you need to. Its not even about bush as much as it is about the politics that run and that have run this country (America) for years.

I know this post is off topic but I felt compelled to say somthing. This type of ungratefull behavior is not what makes this form the place to come for advise and inquries.

I will probably post this in the Safty Valve room in a few hours!
    Ced

8. djscoop

djscoop Active member

seriously! I give advice as to help solve this a-holes problem, and he criticizes me! I hope he never posts here again...

9. hijran

hijran Member

once again thanks for your advisse..and i appriciated but not appriciated what you wrote at then end
    F[_]CK B[_]SH!!!
    english my second langueg but i can understand what is mean..I feel sorry for existing such people like
    (F[_]CING) BUSH..)..have a wonderfull day