1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.wav to dvds?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hashmeer, Mar 28, 2007.

1. hashmeer

hashmeer Member

Okay I have have a huge .wav file and I would like to put it onto a dvd so I will be able to play it in my dvd player. My question is what program should I use? The file is just a big file and it has no clips. It would be nice if I could add a menu to the dvd like Idvd does for the mac. I have a windows xp though. All help is appreciated.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what programs have you tryed? have you tryed using the search button? it is always a good thing to do a search before posting a question, there are many converters that will do what you are asking, do you want free or paid? what kind of quailty do you want? do you have a dvd burner?

3. hashmeer

hashmeer Member

well I am trying to use nero vision and I don't quite get how to use it because I don't know which one of the ones I should choose to do the job. I have a big movie file and I used nero vision to add a menu and all that good stuff but it only lets me burn it to a cd that can only have 80 minutes. I am confused. I want to be able to burn it to a dvd with the menu. What part of nero vision should I use? and how???

p.s. I am very new to all of this.

4. attar

attar Senior member

Is it a video file or an audio(wav) file that you want to put on this dvd?
    If it's an AVI (video) file that you want to use to author a DVD, use Nero Vision.
    Start Nero Vision, then:
    Make DVD > DVD Video > Add Video Files.