1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wave 11? **** me where have I been?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by WJ99, May 21, 2011.

1. WJ99

WJ99 Regular member

Last time I was looking at hacking we were just discovering Wave 6 for Fifa 11, and that was something ridiculously new.

Anyone explain any massive differences since then, or a link to an article about it? Is there any new firmware? Has there been any new ban waves? Anything I should know?

Cheers to all those that reply, now, to hacking my Wii!

2. deepc266

deepc266 Regular member

Yea there was a flood of updates. That was the only difference really in the waves, different updates on the disk. When LT came out it was more like the OG firmware so it doesn't care about waves, and is more like the stock firmware. You came back at a good time. AP2.5 is out which with the new dashboard released this week can be a pain. Latest firmware is LT1.1 but a LT2.0 is in testing for the latest dash security updates. As of now there hasn't been any bannings, just AP2.5 stopping games from booting. All though that could changes any time.

3. outtatime

outtatime Guest

AP25 was the last hurdle till now, the new Live update has a new dash which reflashes the drive to stock.

You can reflash back to LT+ but if you get the new dashboard it will stop AP25 games booting entirely. And I'm pretty sure you can't retrieve your drive key if you get the new dash at present.

4. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

Nothing much except the fact that wave 11 upgrades the dashboard 2.0.12625.0 which enables AP2.5 on these games. You will need to have LT+ along with a properly stealthed iso to play the games listed below

Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
    Fable III
    Black Ops
    Modern Warfare 2
    Halo Reach