1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wavy Lines on Screen

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by flash008, Jun 29, 2007.

1. flash008

flash008 Member

Hi i have a mod chip and have spider man 3 iso file, i have burned the image file using dvd decrypter but when i put it into my ps2 it's the image on the screen is jumping up vertically like something you would see in bad reseption. It's a pal by the way, the same thing happed when i tried with Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles. I have read some forums but cant seem to find info on this, please help

2. flash008

flash008 Member

an update, i have matrix v 1.38, i have tried patching the game with pal2ntsc but it says

PAL 2 NTSC: could not find any patch locations.
    Y FIX: could not find any patch locations.

i put that game in, but the screen still flickers, please help

3. flash008

flash008 Member

my mod chip is matrix v1.38 but the game is spider man 3, sorry about the extra posts

4. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  5. flash008

flash008 Member

thanks il try that, can you believe it...i dont have one regular cd just dvd cd's

6. flash008

flash008 Member

help!!! i burned the firmware update for my ps2 but when i put the cd in it said progress 0% for like 10min so i tried to reset my ps2 but now nothing loads, i dont even see the ps2 browser screen,

update: i turn on my ps2 with no cd and it's just a black screen, i reset it and the ps2 browser goes on, it seems to play original games but not my back up, i think my mod chip is burned or turned off, can someone help?

update: when i do put in the back up game and reset the ps2 with it inside a couple of times it sais please insert a playstation 1 or 2 format disk. Now i live in canada and again i have a ps2 with a moded matrix v1.38 which i tried to upgrade with firmware v1.93

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007