1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Way of deleting your own posts.

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by CLiPsEmX, Jan 22, 2004.

1. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

I there a way of deleting your own post after posting it. If there isn't, there should. Say if someone posts something that had nothing to do with the topic and they wanted to delete it. There should be a box that you can check thats says delete message when you go to edit the post. Then click save and it deletes. It will cause less double posting and will be very useful. Think about it. I've seen other forums use it.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You can edit your posts and delete everything you wrote leaving only a smiley face.

3. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Yea your right. LOL. But what if you accidently double post. They don't like when you do that here.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I imagine they would be gracious enough to understand if it happens once in a while. If it happens all the time I think you need a note from your psychiatrist ;)

5. askyew

askyew Regular member

I have made a few posts, then read them and the only thought that comes to mind is: Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.