1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WAY TO AVOID HARD SHUTDOWN w/ EVOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jl802, Sep 3, 2004.

1. jl802

jl802 Member

I have Evox V 3935 installed finally on my xbox. I'm real new to modding so please forgive the dumb question. When I shut the system down, is there a way to be able to do it "softly" with the controller without having to use the on/off button? Since the system is originally that way, I will live with that if I have to. Can you go from Evolution to X-box and back with the controller?

2. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

If you want to go to the original microsoft dash just go down to system managment then to MS dashdoard-Use to change Time/Date and TV settings.But you cant get back to EvoX without pressing the off button.If you want to turn off xbox or reboot with the controller go to EvoX and go down to

Reboot Xbox
    Power OFF Xbox

3. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

In fact you can go from the xbox orignal dashboard to Evox (only if you went to the xbox original using evox) by using the IN GAME RESET function (press left and right trigger + Start + Black button at the same time)

4. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

Thanks.I didnt know that you could go back to EvoX