1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Way to tell if a game is already stealth patched?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SpankyJ, Nov 1, 2007.

1. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

IM trying to see if theres a program or something that will determine if a game is pre-patched. I use mulletor but, the older version actually had a check if it was stealth patched, but the version I have does not. The closest thing to it, that I would understand being a stealth patch would be "Security Sector Present". Does that, in turn, mean that it is already stealth patched?

2. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Mulleter is for sure what you need. Try the latest version. The latest version even has an autofix feature that will patch it for. Mulleter is your friend.

3. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

yes what am I looking for to be checked though.

4. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Sorry, as long as your region is checked on the left and everything on the right is checked then your ok. I'm looking at a completly patched game with dvdmulleter10. When you start DVDMulleter 10 choose view iso details then click next and then browse for your iso image of the game. click next and you should see the details of the game. check and make sure everything is checked like I said below. Also on the bottom tabs you can choose CRC checking and click autofix and it will patch the game for you if it is not already. Hope this helps some.

5. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Where I said "check and make sure everything is checked like I said below" I meant ABOVE" just to be clear