1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to boot a burned ps1 game without a mod chip on a ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by dothack, Mar 3, 2005.

1. dothack

dothack Member

preferrably a way that i can do right here and now in the middle of the night. i've heard there's ways to trick it into booting a burned game but my searching has pretty much lead back to "get a mod chip they're cheap and you can do it yourself" etc.

basically all i want to do is play front mission 3 on my tv...i'd gladly emulate it and run the svideo out from my comp to my tv but seeing as it's one of those old tv's that's not an option...and i'm kinda tired of sitting at my computer.

any help is greatly appreciated.

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I know how to boot burned ps1 games on a ps1 machine, but on a ps2 it is somewhat different. The only way I have heard how to do it, and there might be other ways, but you need a flip top ps2 case and either breaker pro or action replay. You need one of those two cd's in order to boot the ps1 game. If you have a ps1 and want a tutorial for that, I will write you one, otherwise, sorry I couldn't help you out more with the ps1 on ps2.

3. thestars

thestars Member

how do you boot burned ps1 games on a ps1 machine?