1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

we are marshall backup

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by thedillz, Sep 21, 2007.

1. thedillz

thedillz Member

am i the only one unable to backup we are marshall...my computer locks up every time i try...but its just this one..any hints? i am using anydvd 6170 and clonedvd2, also tried recode. will try decrypter & dvd shrink next,,,thanks

2. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

Isnt 6.1.7.4 the latest AnyDVD? Do updates on your programs and get back with us.

3. Shardel

Shardel Guest

Backed up We Are Marshall using AnyDVD(6174), Shrink and Imgburn.
    I do movie only. Played the backup last night. No problem.

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I did it last night with an old version of DVDFab HD Decrypter....looks great and is a good movie to boot. I'm using version 3.1.1.6 which is ancient in the PC world.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

make sure you have the latest firmware update for you're drive/burner check here

http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_all.php

update anydvd + clonedvd 2 . try doing a Clean reinstall too,I'm assuming you have enough memory freed up also?

6. 11bravo

11bravo Member

I used Ripit4me 1.7.1.0 to backup We Are Marshall with movie and menu. If Ripit4me fails I have Anydvd, My DvdRw is Liteon Shm165h6s at 16x but I would burn at 8x. My old 812@832s 8x stopped reading recent movies, but It still works and I use that to burn at 4x about 13mins its worth it. I have also advise use TY,Verb or Sony less coasters. LOL