1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We should make a Emulator Sticky

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by FagLethal, Jul 24, 2007.

1. FagLethal

FagLethal Member

I think it would be a good idea since I've been reading here for a while and I've see similar questions asking about putting SNES, NES, N64, ect roms on Wii that we should just make a sticky with all this information about this so the questions isn't asked every few days.

Basically explaining the gamecube homebrew way if you have a modchip

explaining the SD card way if you have an action replay

any other methods that are confirmed working so we have all the information contained in 1 place.

Just a thought, feel free to close the thread if no one likes the idea...

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go ahead and make a guide and then PM a Mod and ask them to sticky it.

But it won't stop people from asking the question still on a daily basis.

There is a "Modchip" sticky but members still ask what Modchip is the best to buy.

There is a "How To Backup Wii Game" sticky But members still start new threads and ask how to back them up and burn them on a daily basis.

There is a "How To Protect From a Region Brick" Sticky and members still start new threads asking how to do it and how to recover from it even tho the sticky has all that Information covered.

The solution for all of the above is for members to stop being lazy and search for the information or check the sticky threads before starting a new 1.

Stickies are not going to prevent it.