1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Browser Capabilities?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Toren, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Toren

Toren Member

Hello,

I'd like to know if anyone has a link explaining the PSP's web browser's capabilities. I'd like to know the basics.. like what FONT FACE tags the browser can display, to more advanced stuff like.. is it possible to launch iso's & eboots from a browser link?

Thanks for any help or information you can provide.

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

most likely yeh u just have to put the directories wer the file is like a iso game here ISO/game wotever.ISO its easy just try it and why would you want to do that and what version are u on?

3. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

ISO's and Eboots, probabley not, the browser wouldn't understand the format. The browser can be used however, to open html files from memory, such as offline content.

As for the link for more information, i would't know where to begin. maybe the sony site itself?

4. Toren

Toren Member

I couldn't find anything on Sony's site, surprisingly. You think they'd have something to help web masters make sites that are PSP friendly.

Bummer on not being able to launch iso's & eboots... I was hoping to basically make the web browser into a quasi-OS, atleast it supports multiple sub-directories.