1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird iso file...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Z_A_X, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

ok so i got this iso and the file is a .faso* file. how do you convert this to a regular .iso or .cso file?

edit: one more thing i also have another downloaded game and i think its just a dump of the umd, it has a SYSDIR folder, a USRDIR folder some pictures of the game and a PARAM.SFO file, in one of these folders it has a boot.BIN and an EBOOT.bin file. do i use these like im running homebrew or what? someone please help me...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  2. Rickrula2

Rickrula2 Member

Just use the eboot file.

3. raganarok

raganarok Guest

just make it a iso with umd gen search google for it copy the files into the umd gen a press generate iso and ur done :p

4. RaptorF1

RaptorF1 Guest

so if u get a .cso file u should convert it to iso and then play it coz i got raw vs smack down 2007 in cso and it hangs up if u exit or play carrer mode so should i covert it to iso and then try it ????

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

having cso files is not bad, it is a type of compressed iso, so it takes up less room on ur memory stick, but yes, if it does not work, then i guess u should switch back to ISO

6. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

ok cool thanks for the help everyone