1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Phobia's

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Mrs_Taz, May 2, 2005.

1. rx29

rx29 Member

Higuys! I think clowns are creepy, but I hate ghouls! Exagerated jaw line,rot and death,ugh!

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

oh come on now, ghouls are ok, dont put us in the same class as those creepy freakin clowns, those guys are just plain scary! if you have to paint a smile on your face, you must be hiding bodies somewhere.

[​IMG]

3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

darthnip is the newest member of ICP??

4. darthnip

OUCH!!! that hurts, ok it's time to go sulk in a cave somewhere.

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

lol sorry darth, I kinda like ICP in small doses. Nice costume though!

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm afraid of vehicles falling on me. when i have a car up on jackstands and am working underneath it, or even under a riding mower, i can't be under for more than a few minutes before i have to get out for a while and check all equipment holding the thing in the air. it just scares the feces out of me...

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Two weeks ago I worked under one of these after we managed to get it on a lift and up in the air - it was very wobbly!

[​IMG]

8. darthnip

oooh good one! i hate being under a car on a jack or on stands. i realized tonight that i am afraid of moldy bread, my wife if i noticed that every time i grab a loaf of bread of a pack of hotdog buns, etc, i inspect it for mold in great detail. she was making fun of me, but one i realized she was right i had a chuckle about it. i guess i never thought of it before she said something, but it looks like i have a fear of moldy breads.

9. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

I'm with the whole car in the air thing too. Yall ever seen the "Faces of Death" where the spanish guy's taking the rotor off the car in the junk yard and it falls on his leg. They put him on the stretcher and then laid his leg next to him, it was hanging on by about 4 inches of skin.

I went out and bought an obscenely large jack and set of jackstands for when I work on my cars. Especially my '69 chevelle, that thing is just intimidating when your nose is rubbing the frame rail while your cranking on a stubborn bolt.

10. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I almost had my car fall on my a few months ago. I had it on jackstands but apparently the ground wasn't flat enough or something, cause the car started to slide towards me. I guess my reflexes are pretty quick but that wouldn't have been a good thing in that situation, because at first I actually tried to stop the car from falling. Not too smart a move, but luckily it just moved a couple of inches. After that I put it back on the ground and it's stayed there ever since.

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yes clowns for me too never liked them or pictures of them since i was a kid

12. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

I think the reason they hav clowns @ circuses is bcause if u dont like theyre circus the can get back at u by scareing the C$#@ out of u.

13. rx29

rx29 Member

Hey neojapan,
    snakes in dreams usually mean anxiety,fear,or yep sex,guess why. Interesting to note that those meanings in dreams are steady.
    Myth is completely diffeerent. In case you wanted to know.Bye!