1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird when restarting psp...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Faytz, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Faytz

Faytz Member

When I turn the psp completely off, and turn it on again.. it takes more then ten seconds for the psp to load the menu... The same thing is happening to my brother's psp too...I'm pretty sure this isn't normal and was wondering if there's anyway to solve this... or should I completely ignore this problem? Any advice? Thanks in advance

Update: Sorry about that... Both me and my brother's psp original version is 2.71, I've downgrade them to 1.5 then upgrade it to 3.02OE-A then to 3.02OE-B....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Information....

What firmware are you running ?

What mods have you done if any ?

3. Faytz

Faytz Member

Help anyone?

4. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

maybe you flashed a bad coldboot?

5. bryceee

bryceee Guest

Yeah, mine takes a while too, but it doesn't bother me much. I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't kill my PSP lol

6. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

not sure if this is right but i noticed that it takes awhile if you use up some flash space (upgrading to 3.02/3.03 oe did use up space) and if you flash some stuff too. my friends psp is updated to 3.03 oe-a and flashed some stuff and it loads less faster then mine.

7. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

my did too maybe is because there are lot more stuff in flash0 so it take some time to load

8. Faytz

Faytz Member

Oh ok so just to be sure.. it won't suddenly kill my psp will it? Thanks for the replies