1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Xbox 360 Error 0022

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by fanhole, Mar 22, 2007.

1. fanhole

fanhole Member

hey guys has anyone had the 3 lights ,with error 0022 ? i cant get rid of it , ive done the heatgun , ive cleaned up the thermal paste , and ive verified that the fans do work properly as in they spin faster when it gets hot , it throws this error even when its cold , sometimes goes into the dashboard then after a few seconds it freezes ,then error 0022, is their some kind of sensor that might be playing up ??? any ideas xbox 360 guru's out their ??

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

0022 GPU Error / GPU Overheating

Probably fried.

3. fanhole

fanhole Member

hmmm so if it was fried, would load to the dashboard ?? becasue it still does that for a few seconds then freezes then i restart with error 0022

4. BLaZe777

BLaZe777 Member

it cant fry out if its not started, mate. it just overheats really quickly; call up the Soft. good luck

5. fanhole

fanhole Member

i just tryed something and it seems to work , i hold one end of the board and kind of bend the board slightly and while holding it WHAMMO loads to the dashboard fine , must be dodgy solder under the BGA IC's

6. fanhole

fanhole Member

so now it works fine , boots to the dash now ran for a while , then restarted it and now im getting error E65 on the screen its a totally unmodified drive and everything , so im stumped