1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well 007 Everything or nothing Patch

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Angelzzz, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Angelzzz

Angelzzz Member

Well , Hello guys ... I read all your posts on the problem with 007 EON backup ... I do undestand you should be mad about this but I still can't get the patch from all the websites you said ( especially suprnova.org where the link seems to be broken ...)

So , where can I get these two files I miss...
    Please answer me , I've been searching the net for hours and I still don't get it ... you're my ultimate chance ...

Thank you guys !!

2. Angelzzz

Angelzzz Member

Well , I don't understand ... please someone help me !!!

3. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Just make an iso with Craxtion and copy the game to DVD then you won't need a patch. My copy works fine.

4. Scot

Scot Regular member

Something for you peoples having trouble with 007 Everything or Nothing to try. Worked great for me!!

I tried with PX Loader and a few different dvd2xbox copy's but neither worked. I still don't get it though, people running a current bios should not need to patch games to play them off the hard drive or dvd. Anyway I think it is just the way that complex tools copies this game to the xbox hd that makes it work.

I only have tried this with NTSC not PAL!

1. Get Complex Tools v1.60 from [bold]#xbins[/bold] channel on the Efnet server in MIRC. (If you don't no how to do that then read a little more"

2. If you get it from somewhere else other than #xbins make sure that it has the .xml file fix.

3. Use the xml file that came with the fix and overwrite the original .xml file.

4. Open up the Complex Tools.xml file with notepad and look for the line that says <PatchXBE>0</PatchXBE> and change the 0 to 1 (<PatchXBE>1</PatchXBE>) then hit save. Now Complex Tools is set so it can patch the game.

5. FTP Complex tools with the fixed .xml file over to your xbox hd to your "APPS" folder or where ever you store your applications.

6. Now go to complex tools, and copy James Bond EON to the drive you specify

7. When it is complete, PRESS A SO IT CAN PATCH THE DRIVING.XBE TOO!!!

8. Press the back button and you are finished.

If you are having problems give it a try maybe it will help you. Post back if it works for you.

5. Mr240

Mr240 Member

K, i cant seem to find [bold]Complex Tools v1.60[/bold] Im just wondering where I can find it, or even if you have the file, mabe you ca send it to me if its not to big through email. but whatever, gimmi a shout, lemme knwo where its at, cant find it on xbins

6. qbano

qbano Member

worked for me thanks a million

7. Scot

Scot Regular member

Mr420, the program is in fact on #xbins.
    Its located under Xbox/Apps/File Managers/Complex Tools

I just checked again myself to make sure that it was there. Server Efnet Channel #xbins

8. Xsilver

Xsilver Regular member

A lot of people said that they game crashed on level 3 or 4 (i can't remember) Its to do with it being an american game. Problem solved by changing you system options from PAL to NTSC or Auto and the game just runs through. The patch is not needed

9. pfhrtc0

pfhrtc0 Member

I downloaded complex tools 1.6 from #xbins, but the .rar file fails to extract. i get an error 'Unexpected end of archive'. I am using WinRar 3.3 and have never had a problem with other rar archives. Anyone else ever have this problem?

10. pfhrtc0

pfhrtc0 Member

Nevermind. Something wsa wrong with my FTP program. Re-installed it and no more problems.

11. gwschool

gwschool Member

I am unable to get into #xbins because of a firewall issue. could someone please direct me to a web site to download Complex Tools or get it to me some other way. I hate this firewall!!!!

12. scott_b

scott_b Member

IF ANYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE 007 FIX FOR THE XBOX PM ME!

13. scott_b

scott_b Member

For 007 Everything or Nothing XBXO Patch click here-

http://www.sc0ttb.com

Click on the bottom circle!

I seriously can't be bothered emailing any more!