1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well had my first problem with Ripit4me

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by ironD, Mar 19, 2007.

1. ironD

ironD Guest

It was on Holiday, I have noticed that a bunch having trouble with it and Ripit. So I said "Otay, then take this" put DVDFab Decrypter on it, man it didn't even slow down. Any of you new users of DVDFab, always remember to use his other proggie "FreeDVD" after you rip it....oh and then FixVTS1.603 and pop in Recode(or your program of choice) and zoom zoom zoom. Came out great. Anyhow I just wanted to pass along my experiences with some of these new.....hmmmmmm I don't know what to call it except BS. I honestly believe that ripit would have finished, but it would have taken a long long time to do it.

(I hear that some of the newer movies have more than 300 bogus titles in them) Shame shame on Sony

D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

VobBlanker works very well too instead of FixVTS, but they basically do the same thing.

3. ironD

ironD Guest

I am sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been having a terrible time trying to log in...firewall problems.

You know I started using VobBlanker a while back but for some reason I never could get comfortable with it, then when I found the other it was so simple, but your right I still like VobBlanker.
    D

4. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

5. ironD

ironD Guest

Hey.......thanks a lot, I must have missed that, I am sure that will help out a lot.
    D