1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well i got my infiniy modded ps2 today

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by BlackIce1, Sep 13, 2004.

1. BlackIce1

BlackIce1 Guest

I sent my modchip to quick-mods.com and got a infinity put in... Within 1 and a half week even through the hurricanes and everything that wass goin on around here they got it back to me withen 1 1/2 maby 2 weeks, INCLUDINg SHIPPING! Ne ways i have had many recent hard times with my other moded ps2 with a neo key and swap magic disk... i got used to shit not wrking flawless and i got used to using cd loader and doing al lkinds of shit to make it play.. I am so pleased with the infinity i have tested every backup i own even ones i had trouble with just to have the satisfaction of knowing one of em would fusk up and not play and i would have to come on here and read to find out what to do to make it play... Im so used to doing this its like second nature!Now everything i own wrks perfect on it and imma really miss surfing these forurms as much as i have.. Hehe ne ways thats my story woot

2. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

i'm happy for you ^_^