1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What all do i need to copy dvd Movie's?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Xenokai, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

im getting a pc with a dvd burner/cd burner combo drive here's the dvd specs of it 8x DVD+R, 4x DVD+RW, 2.4x DVD+R DL, 12x DVD-ROM and i was wondering what all i need to copy movies i <own> such as ELF or other new releases what program would i need and is this burner able to do the job? thxs btw any pc spec requirement would help also here's the pc im getting <dvd burner built in http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...1937&type=19&dept=3944&path=0:3944:3951:41937 so im guess the burner will run good sence it already in it?

2. dmbfriend

dmbfriend Member

Your computer is fine, Download DVDShrink and use the burning prog that your computer comes with. Or buy Nero Burning Rom. DVDShrink will do everything just read the guides to get used to it.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If you take the time to look around you'll find that you're question has been covered many times over which means there's oodles of great info just waiting to be read ;)