1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am i checkign for in xdvdmulleter?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by newbie234, Dec 13, 2007.

1. newbie234

newbie234 Regular member

hi,

ive got 5 or 6 ISO's on ym PC now form ym originals. and befor ei burn im trying to check them all for stealth etc.

they were all ripped on a samung 163A kreon 1.0 drive with XBC.

They have all passed the stealth check on XBC and ive exported an SS file frommulleter and checked with 'kreon checker' and they all checked out.

on mulleter though it says 'insert stealth' do i nead to manually stealth my ISO's?

what am i actually looking to check with mulleter, it sasy ixtreme compatible and all security things are in place.

ive also ran CRC auto fix and all passes through correclty.

is there anything else at all i can do to my ISO's...how can i check with mulleter they are all stealthed correctly?

thanks

2. 754boy

754boy Member

After you load up the iso in Mulleter, look at all the check boxes on the right. If there is a check mark in all of them, then you're good to go. If something is not right, there won't be a check in the box. Then you use the buttons at the bottom to manually insert the stealth or fix CRC.

3. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

if you ripped from an original using XBC from a Kreon drive, you're fine. no need to manually insert "stealth", as XBC does this for you