1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am i doing wrong

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Gage, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Gage

Gage Member

ok i have had lots of problems but i am nearly there now with the DVD9 to DVD5 thanks to the guide http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/ifoedit-basic.htm

But im having one problem when i have stripped all the menus and warnings etc that i dont need i run the video_ts in power DVD and it runs fine but after the stripping of the audio tracks I copy the files from the stripped process to the new vobs and power DVD run through the intro but as soon as i press play on the root tittle play power DVD shuts down? am i missing somthing???? thanks agin forum for all the help so far i was ready to give up but you guys kept me going by the way the film is EP2

reagrds gage

2. DVDPlanet

DVDPlanet Guest

Yes, you are definitely missing some steps here. I would recommend you use the Step-by-Step method from my site. Guaranteed to work right the first time.

3. Gage

Gage Member

I followed the one on doom which is in far more detail although what i cant understand is at the stage befor e audio is stripped it will play ie all menus and extras stripped but as soon as i create new vobs when doing the audio strpping ( with the copied vts etc to make files complete it fails to play all other naviagtion works ie chapters etc bt hit play and thats it judt jupms back to the power dvd logo and no film plays i need to get this right as i want to keep the menu but donyt want to go through the pain of 12 hrs rencoding if its not right at this stage

cheers fro your response

Gage