1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are the games that can be played with PS2 Lightgun? ( LIST )

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Noriko82, May 31, 2004.

1. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Hey people. as everybody knows i am a newbie to PS2 still. and i don't know what are the games that is available to play with LIGHTGUN. i was thinking of buying the thing, but not sure coz if there is not much games then there is no point of buying it. i rather buy another controller. let's make a list people. all i know is TIME CRISIS 3 something is playable with GUN and STARSKY & HUTCH.

2. CelticGuy

CelticGuy Guest

PS2 games with the lightgun are CRAP! get a dreamcast for any good gun games

3. bisquick

bisquick Member

i disagree. Time Crisis 3 is a very good light gun game with decent replay value. Also many people consider the Guncon 2 one of the most accurate light guns for any console, past and present.

Anyone got a list compiled list.

4. CelticGuy

CelticGuy Guest

Hmm, lets see, namco copied the SEGA Saturn deseign for their light gun, the fact is that you probably never played anything except your beloved PS2/PSX or maybe even an Xbox, but hey if I am wrong and you are really a games journalist who knows stuff about games or something you are just plain wrong about Time crisis 3, crap game

5. madhops23

madhops23 Member

There are some good PS2 games out there for light gun. I enjoy playing them. There may be better ones on other systems, but unless you are going to be playing them for hours on end alone in your room, and want to shell out more money for another system, the PS2 ones are sufficient.
    Point Blank 1,2,3: I enjoy these games a lot. It is a good change from shooting people all of the time and a good way to test your accuracy.
    Time crisis 1 (PSX) not worth buying
    Time Crisis 2 (PS2) fun for a while
    Time Crisis 3 (PS2) I like it a lot
    Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (PS2): Good reviews, never played myself
    Vampire Night (PS2): never played
    Ninja Assult (PS2): Never played
    Dino Crisis 1,2 (PSX): Never Played
    Dino Stalker (PS2): ehh at best
    Jesse james gunfighter? (psx): seen it around

Besides the Time Crisis games and point blank, rent the other ones and play them until you get bored. The others might be worth the investment. If you are worried, try gamefly or one of the other game rental places and try some games first.

The problem with PS2 guns is finding an affordable one that is not made with cheap parts. You can find cheap ones on ebay, and when the plastic trigger starts to wear down, you can make small adjustments using superglue and common sense and they work fine. Hope this helps.

6. convolute

convolute Regular member

I just did a quick look through gamefaqs and saw: resident evil: dead aim. Not much though, although they didn't have a search for shooters...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
  7. teggy

teggy Regular member

vampire ngiht and ninja assault are sega games, they are good. Sega remains strong as a great developer. The dreamcast however shortlived it was still had great games, great RPG's in fact... and hte house of hte dead series was an excellent light gun game. Me myself am a ps2 man, but I had DC first. Need to get another DC for skies of arcadia and shenmue 2 :D

But ninja assualt and vampire night should be reasonably cheap now and are both good games.