1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Gran-Pa, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Gran-Pa

Gran-Pa Member

I hve downloaded a couple of files from a movie site, but now I don't know what to do with what I've got. 1 movie came down in two directories CD1 and C2 both directories are full of small file with the ext .RO1 .RO2 .RO3 ect. What am I to do with them to watch the movie. There are 3 other files there that if I try to open them I get the message "system info cannot open this NFO file, any ideas? the other movie came with the same 2 directories CD2 & CD2 But the files this time were tcr-ff2 and tcr-ff2.cue. again any ideas? thank you

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Sounds like bin/cue files. i like Alchohol 120 for bin/cue files. You want to choose the cue file from CD1 folder(by browsing) for 120's source folder, it will automatically pick up the bin file, follow the prompts and burn to disc.

Then do the same thing for the second CD2 folder and burn to disc :>)

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi Gran-Pa, I think those files are RAR files. You need WinRAR to open them. They are like another version of Zip files. Just do a search for WinRAR and you should get several download sites and some other programs that will open those files. I think I read that somewhere but not sure.

Jerry
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2004
  4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Gran-pa,

if your folder contains a bunch of zip files, then you will need winrar as jerry stated. Right click on all the files(use edit to select all) pick winrar and add to CD1 rar. After winrar archives all files to the folder, then extract the files to the folder or one you create. Do the same for the CD2 folder.

You should end up with 2 cue files and 2 bin files. Load the cue files(one at a time) in your program, like Alchohol 120, it will automatically go to the bin files that the cue file leads it to, and when A-120 gets done it will burn to disc.