1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what brand is best for backups

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by djb1231, Jan 29, 2007.

1. djb1231

djb1231 Member

i have tried traxdata dvd+ r dl. i d/loaded file from net and it opens and burns ok but does not work .so i tried copying another from a backup that works fine and i tried a traxdata again to burn onto and that does not work so im thinking it may be these are not compatable can anyone help please

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

verbatim DVD+R DL

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

verbatim by far is your best choice! If you can't find them I have used TDK and Memorex and they have worked... but Verbatims are the best!

4. K4kashi

K4kashi Regular member

Verbatim!

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Verbatim of coarse but they can get costly i use memorex and they work perfectly so idk why you would spend so much on Verbatims when cheaper disk work. I would use the Verbatim to back up games that you really like such as HALO 3 or CrackDown but other than that just for regualr games cheaper disk work fine and our a fraction of the price. Just if u use xterm 52 use verison B =)

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Ya, I use Verbatim, and they work great. They are a little pricey but they work. Your best bet may be ebay to get these for a good price.

7. djb1231

djb1231 Member

thanks everyone for the help ill get verbs in future .

8. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ebay isnt a great place for verbs, they rape you on shipping costs so you end up spending more. and there are never a bulk pack on there, only the regular 20 or 40 packs. best bet is to check bestbuys ads during the weekend and see if they have any on sale. they usualy do twice a month or so.

9. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

i know everyone says verbatims, but if your like me, your looking for a cheap way out. I used a 25 pack of sony dvd+r dl's, an i am on a 50 pack of memorex dvd+r dl and they work great. check buy.com for the memorex dvd's because that is where i got them and they were definately cheaper than verbatims. i got them for $30 for a 25-pack. now they are about $45 a 25 pack, so you may want to check somewhere else now. i know weekends, bestbuy usually sells sony 25-pack for 35 dollars. It's your choice. Good luck!