1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can a psp with version 3.30 original sony do?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Redize, May 10, 2007.

1. Redize

Redize Guest

Anything? Is it just a piecer?? I mean do you still need to have only mp4 formats for video? Im such a newbie and I used the search but if I want to play downloaded games is the only way through a card or a hacked firmware?

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

right...you need firmware 1.50 to run homebrew or to install an OE...

if you have Sony 3.40; then whatever your instruction manual says; is all you can do....

Stock Sony Psps with Sony firmware on them above 3.03 make really nice paperweights... ;)

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  3. Redize

Redize Guest

Yeah Im finding that out lol, they do make nice paperweights, strong, durable, aerodynamic and sleek....

So, If I exchange my PSP for a 2.71 do I need the GTA game or is there stuff out now to downgrade to 1.5 without it? Do I still need DevHook? What the hell does OE stand for? Hopefully some of my NOOB questions will help others..
    Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  4. silentdan

silentdan Member

As far as i know you dont need gta for 2.80 and lower.Gta is only required if you have 2.81 fw.So if you can exchange it for 2.71 than go for it.

5. Redize

Redize Guest

<--- Jumps in car and drives to walmart.... gets there, almost gets out of car and wonders what he should say, jumps back in car, jumps on net, logs in, sees only one question was answered, still wonders what OE stands for and about Devhook then remembers he must first exchange the psp and types:

whats a good excuse to exchange?????

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  6. armykid22

armykid22 Member

OE stands for open edition... i think.

for getting another psp, just drop it, or sink it in water. then go to a store, and they'll give you a new one.

7. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Walmart does not accept returns because of customer abuse.

I think Walmart accept returns within 30 days or so. Just say you don't like it, or it's a gift, or whatever. And grab another one from the shelf later.