1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what can be customised on 3.52 m33?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by barrons19, Sep 17, 2007.

1. barrons19

barrons19 Member

Hi, not been on for a while so i hope everyone is ok and the forum is still going well!

so my question is what can be customised on 3.52 m33? i was on 3.40OE-A before and i customised near enough anything on that...

at the moment i have customised:

ICONS
    BATTERY
    WAVE
    C-INTRO
    GAMEBOOT
    CLICK SOUND
    VOLUME BAR
    FONT

WANT TO BE ABLE TO CUSTOMISE:

GAMEBOOT LOGO TEXT
    WELCOME TEXT ON BOOT UP
    BOOT SOUND - i cant find any 3.52 m33 boot sounds. had problems with click sounds to.
    VERSION CHANGER TEXT
    UPDATE ICON SO IT REBOOTS INSTEAD
    OPTIONS BAR/SIDE BAR ON THEMES SO IT FADE OUT - dont know how to change picture

sorry about capitals......

does anybody know about any of the above or any new mods possible for 3.52 m33?
    any new versions of homebrew emulators to?

im currently using the Large originals + theme from consolespot.net got some amazing themes on there. check it out!

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

3. barrons19

barrons19 Member

thanks for the version changer plus i dont have photoshop so i cant possibley make them in paint as they will look rubbish

would be cool if someone could make me a coldboot text and gameboot text using the psp font with Barrons on.

also anychance of an updload of a reboot prx so when i click software update psp reboots instead :p

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member