1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can i do to make a xbox 1 backup work on the 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lilg_06, Jan 26, 2007.

1. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

I have my grand theft auto san andreas backed up onto a dvd-r which i use to use in my xbox, i have the original, aswell as the backup, the backup for some reason doesnt work in the 360, my 360 is modded with xtreme 5.2, so it should read dvd-r fine, fable works fine, only this gta game doesnt, can I just copy the backup i made and then burn it again? Ive tried ripping the gta san andreas original to my hard drive, by the hot swap method, it got to 40% in 6 hours, the laser keeps moving, whenever it gets to a error point, is this normal?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Here are two links on different Methods of making Xbox (1) backups to play on the 360:

Method 1

Method 2

Hope this helps!

3. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

I tried method 1, and thats where it takes around 6 hours to get to 40%, I stopped it since it was taking long, that guide tells you that when it gets to around 7%, it will come up with the error screen, when i select the options i have to, it stays on that particular area for around 1 hour, then it gets to around 14%, and starts the same thing again, and so on, should i let it rip it, because if it keeps coming up with errors, wont the disk just come out corrupt?

4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

What do you have to lose? You might as well try it, and see if it will work. I personally haven't tried the methods, and don't know anything about them, so why don't you try it and see what happens?

5. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Ok, i will start the process again later on, and will leave the comp running, will see where its upto in the morning, if its done then i will patch it, then burn it, and see whether or not it works.

6. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Ok, i will start the process again later on, and will leave the comp running, will see where its upto in the morning, if its done then i will patch it, then burn it, and see whether or not it works.

7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Hey Good Luck with it!!! Fingers Crossed!!!