1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can your Xbox do

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by RAIDRMN, Apr 26, 2007.

1. RAIDRMN

RAIDRMN Member

I though there should be a thread where people can post the features on their xbox so if other people don't know about it they look into it for a while I didn't know I could put pictures and videos on my box they only thing I would do before was backup games to hd now I backup games to hd, play videos , play music, see pictures, load emulators so far if anyone can do other things with their box please post thanks

2. Almakra

Almakra Guest

what can an xbox do??? whoaaaa!!!

the xbox is a super computer in disguise - do not be fooled by its blockish dated looks!

i run a fairly new version of xbmc which can play virtually any format of video, whether streamed over the internet or streamed from my pc's - both lan AND wireless!
    i have the same dashboard as the xbox 360, on the fly change the colour of the front led.
    it connects to the shoutcast servers offering hundreds of radio stations worlwide.
    i dont know why anybody would, but the xbox can run windows xp, linux and it can emulate any games console up to the playstation 1

i have a 160gb hard drive with 40 games 15 emulators and around 100 films!

i dont really need any other console to be fair. but i have hehehe...

it can probably do more but i cant think of more right now ill have to ponder on it

3. softmod18

softmod18 Regular member

you can also go online

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

The real question is "What can't an xbox do?"

And the answer is cook my breakfast.

But really, the xbox can run emus, mods, apps, and much more in-depth things.
    Favs: XBMC, DVD2XBOX, XORED etc.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  5. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

it can also be used as a home computer runnig linux. but i like to use mine for the ftp server, transfer downloads from laptop to xbox then xbox to computer.