1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Did I see?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by dazila, Jan 19, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

Alright
    It was about July 30th 06 and I looked outside (It was about 10pm) and I saw a BLimp shaped Object in the sky glowing orange not flickering meaning it couldnt eb space matter fire as it would flicker but this thing was like an NFL ball shape of the side much sharper on the edges like looking at a Galaxy from side view how its fat in the middle and sharp round the edges it was glowing a Very Bright orange more towards teh centre as if the light was in the middle It looked starnge but didnt bother me I looked outside at about 12am and this thing id say had only done 200meters form where I last saw it at most and then it got to me what is this thing?
    I kept starring for about another 1 1/2 hours on my rear varenda on the chair it was moving soooooo slow you couldnt even tell and then it just dissapered no marks behioned it just gone as if the lights went out or something it at about 1.30am the following morning and I never saw it again and I cant find anything on teh net the closest thing this reminds me to is the 1997 arizona mystery whihc had 3 sides to teh story
    1.A ufo
    2.Military "Flares" whihc it cant be the thing was tehre for 1 hour in a straight line how can flares do taht
    3. A governement stealth blimp

All I have been told its a stealth blimp but I want to know what these things are and if it does sound like one,But im also thinking on the UFO side.
    I just need to get it out of me been thinking bout it ever since the night.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

so long as you were not abducted and anal probed! LOL hahahahahahaha

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

look im serious!!!
    I dont find that funny but stupid Since you looked could you please be serous and tell me what a Stealth Blimp is and does it match the characteristsics I said

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I'm sorry...... my comments were not to be taken seriously! I have no idea what you're talking about... it's a big government cover up.... this should be an episode with Mulder and Skully running amuke! better yet a new version of 24!!!!

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lmfao Ihoe!

As for what you saw.. This is a stealth blimp.

[​IMG]

If it was being driven by this guy...

[​IMG]

...then run for your life!

Other things to consider:

- Were you on drugs?
    - Were you drunk?
    - Had someone stuck a picture on the window to try and fool you?
    - Was the food you were eating dodgy?
    - Did someone with green eyes and a pointy head stab you with something and then you wake up the next day with only this reccolection of events?
    - Do you need an eye checkup?
    - Are you delerious?
    - Who cares?

On a more "educational note", in the countryside, if it's a clear night, you can actually see through the edge of our galaxy (the milky way) and into the neighbouring one. It's quite a sight to see; I saw it when camping once in cornwall. If you're anywhere near a city, then disregard this as a possiblilty, cos the light polution in cities makes this impossible to see.

^.~

6. dazila

dazila Regular member

I am not on the country side i am in a suburban area lots of street lights.
    That does not look 100% liek what I saw Maybe teh sid eis teh closest to what I saw but I guess I will never know since its a "Governemt Secret thing"
    Do you have images of the 31st MArch 1997 Incident in Arizona?
    I cant fuind anything but infrared images
    And let me ask you do you know if those "Blimps" whihc dosent look like a blimp are slow as I said is that like what they are said to be?

7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

No I can't find any pictures of that incident. I live in the UK, therefore have no clue what to look for, LOL.

I don't know how fast "stealth blimps" go, but my UFO does 0 - 60 mph in 2.3 lightyears!

I also hadn't heard of stealth blimps until today.. Lol

Maybe you saw a blimp that was infact an escaped one from a baseball game or sumin? To be honest, I doubt it was a "stealth blimp" cos if it was, then putting glowing orange lights on it isn't too stealthy... lmao. But you never know, it is America; let's face it, your Government isn't too hot!

8. dazila

dazila Regular member

Im in australia in a suburb about 50km away from the sydney CBD.
    I have on of those wierd feeling when you seriously want ot know what something is and is near impossible to explain all I know that happend in arizona on the 13th of march 1997 is 14 lights on a triangular shaped aircaraft about 40 metres in the air form ground flew over phoenix each side having 7 white lights dimming and on one side dont no whihc had a bright orange light it travelled at sbout 10mph until dissapering over 100 wittnesses and teh government said Flares and someone elses said fighter jets in a formation but wittneses said that were under it stars that were there dissapered making the object full so it cant be a formation and it was so huge 20 miles away people could see it clearly but I have no pics.

9. Ripper

Ripper Active member

10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

In all this time you were watching this and you DID NOT try to take a picture of this or find a friend to take a picture of this, or at least pick up a pair of binoculars, or call a friend or the authorities to verify it, if it hung around so long (1 1/2 hrs). And no one else saw this in the same neighborhood? I'd say your eyes were fooled by something unimportant. "Inquiring minds want to know," I'd say is not your mantra.

11. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

Like I said.... Skully and Mulder must be running around here looking for answers! I can only wish to see a "SPECIAL EVENT" as you described!
    It must be the Cigarette man doing his government cover up thingie again!

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lmao! Indeed...

13. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

ripper: "On a more "educational note", in the countryside, if it's a clear night, you can actually see through the edge of our galaxy (the milky way) and into the neighbouring one. It's quite a sight to see; I saw it when camping once in cornwall. If you're anywhere near a city, then disregard this as a possiblilty, cos the light polution in cities makes this impossible to see. "

i live in UK too and have been to cornwall not camping tho :( but im gona try that ^^^^^ next time i go camping. any particular direction in which to look ? lol

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  14. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Dunno rly, but I saw it and took some pictures and later told some science teacher about it, who asked me to show them. I did and they said that it was what I described... I cant remember which way I was looking, lol.

Sorry. :)

15. dazila

dazila Regular member

I tried taking it with my sony cmacorder but when I zoomed in all it looked like is a very bright object and on the lcd screen it looked even worse it was so bright on it much brighter then it was like when I zoomed into it the whole screen was oringish even the parts that were black because odf that I didnt record it or take it my Digital Camera on th other hand It couldnt zoome i enough only like 5x zoom
    My neighbour saw it I rang up my cousin who lives colyton 8km from heer I asked him what is it he said I dont know,2 guys at school the next morning were talking about it and My sister saw it thats about it.
    If you think I was fooled then what about those pics ripper posted on the Arizona 1997??
    The governemnt said flares but wittneses said taht the night sky was coverd by the object because the stars dissapered and it was perfectly silent and was said to be Huge people like 15miles away could see it as if it was there

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  16. dazila

dazila Regular member

Anyone else that knows anything bout something like this.
    Instead of calling it blimp shape id momre call it Cigar shaped.

17. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i believe you saw something cant say what it was just make sure he Mib dont pay you a visit.i saw a UFO looking thing back in 1998 flying over adelaide and it was in the newspapers.you might of seen a UFO or a stealth blimp or some other government experiment cant say for sure.

18. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@hodgins91

You can see out of the Milky Way galaxy with the naked eye in any direction ,except through the center. What you see are other galaxies and nebulosities. There is a list of Messier objects.

http://www.seds.org/messier/

If you're lucky enough to live or visit in the southern hemisphere, you can spot the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds (Galaxies)our local neighbors. Dark skies are a must with all these observations.

19. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Thanks for clearing it up garmoon; I new what it was, just wasn't too sure how to go about telling him! :)

20. dazila

dazila Regular member

O know what you mean.
    It wasnt it though this thing was like 1km away No more for sure I knoiw what a galaxy looks like of a naked eye and it ussually moves and disaperrs behind clouds and you cannot see it with light pollution there is alot where Iam so it cant be it.