1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Disc to Use to Burn Wii & PS2 Games

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by DHua, Nov 4, 2007.

1. DHua

DHua Regular member

What disc should I use to burn Wii and PS2 games? I am looking for a cheap but working brand. No need to give me a link to the product. Just tell me a good brand.

Thanks
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Regular member

The Wii's are really picky on what kind of media you use! You have to find out yourself to see what the Wii likes to play! I used TDK DVD+R's and I thought they worked for me, but after a while they really sucked! So you just gotta find out on your own! I say just buy like a 3 pack (or less if they have any) and just experiment!
  4. Dafluke24

Dafluke24 Member

I'm using Verbatim DVD+R. Works fine to burn wii games. Some will say stick with DVD-R but I have yet to have problems with dvd+r. I've heard some others use Taiyo Yuden as well
  5. DHua

DHua Regular member

Do you know a good brand for PS2?
  6. DHua

DHua Regular member

There are too many brands to list,so could someone take a look HERE and tell me which brands I should buy. I don't want just the best one, I want all the recomended ones(unless there is only one which I highly doubt).
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Regular member

I've used Memorex for burning Xbox 360 games, and they worked pretty well! I would just prefer Verbatim for the Xbox 360!

8. DHua

DHua Regular member

I have these Fujifilm DVD-RW that I bought a long time ago but never used. Do you think these would work? I can't burn games yet, but pretty soon. I am waiting for my DVD Drive to come to my house.
  9. kenrick88

kenrick88 Member

dude it will work ..any discs work.and fujifilm is good.i buy only fujifilm.a bit expensive but good quality.
  10. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

DVD-R Taiyo Yudens (Hands Down!)for both the Wii and PS2 @ $40.00 per 100 pk. There is no other option if you ask me.